What is the value of my land?
Should I sell or lease?
Two questions I often hear from landowners. The answer is complex and certainly personal to ownership but I am here to provide information and to guide you in this process.
Lets start with the highest and best use for the land. It is a strong consideration when evaluating combined with location and zoning allowances. Use regulations vary with each town but can include farming, retail, conservation, recreation, equestrian use, manufacturing, residential development, solar farms and other renewable energy uses.
Once uses are established, a detailed assessment based on market data and area need is generated for ownership to decide how to move forward.
Services I Provide:
- Diligent Evaluation Through Personal Assessment and Data Analysis – Following a visit to the land for observation, a compilation of data is prepared and evaluated.
- Strategic Marketing Campaign – A thorough marketing effort designed to reach the appropriate buyer/tenant
- Identification of Qualified Buyer/Tenant – Finding the right party who has the interest, the diligence, and the financial means to close the purchase or execute the lease.
- Skilled Contraction Negotiation – An expertise based on years of working in the real estate industry that will achieve the best possible outcome for your needs.
- Competent Guidance From The Initial Meeting Through To Settlement – A helping hand to show guidance and resolve during the transition from ownership.
Evaluating land takes analytical thinking, visual observation, due diligence, and sincerity. Selling and Leasing land requires a good work ethic, professionalism, negotiation skills, and the ability to identify the right buyer/tenant.